About Coach Caroline Dennis
Wondering how you can really understand what tech jobs are out there, what the actual career path looks like and what skills and education are needed?
Are you a student or recent grad feeling anxiety about your career path?
Are you ready for a career change, think you might be interested in something involving technology but aren't sure if it is for you?
Wish you had a special Agent and Coach guiding and networking WITH you to make the whole process faster and less painful?
What will Artificial Intelligence and automation mean for your career choice? Are you worried about whether your next job may become obsolete?
I bring a fresh, real-world perspective to career coaching because I have been entrenched in the science and technology industries for over 20 years:
- I have built and sold two successful technology companies
- Mentored and advised students of all ages and educational backgrounds
- Coached college students and non traditional learners in digital sciences
- Organized technology conferences
- Given talks on careers, Cyber Security and women in technology
- Advised companies and higher education on internships and workforce best practices
As a career coach, my approach is creative and supportive because I am passionate about helping people uncover skills they already have, discover ways to inspire the spark for digital careers and develop pathways for opportunity in innovative digital industries.
I am deeply connected to companies and organizations in the science and technology industries so my clients benefit from my vast and growing network!