Communication, Building Habits, Relationships
Unleashing your self-expression; Finding your life purpose; Building life-changing habits; Transforming your relationships
1) "I very highly recommend Gavin as a life coach. Gavin is extremely approachable and possesses an understanding demeanor. I trust him with my life. As his client, I can feel that he truly cares about me, which he exemplifies through his commitment to our coaching program. I have gained extremely valuable personal and professional clarity through working with him. He brings a unique, infectious energy to our coaching sessions and to the world in general. He undoubtedly made me a better me and helped me improve critical relationships with my parents, brother, and at work. Gavin is simply the type of person you want around you on your journey of life"
- C.R. (Financial Analyst)
2) "As a psychologist, I've been trained to observe human behavior and social interactions. Gavin presents with the epitome of a masterful conversationalist. He understands the art of communication and has a delicate but assertive approach to his craft. Gavin was able to help me frame my thought process in a way that would keep me accountable to meeting my goals.
Through our sessions he was very supportive and always knew how to acknowledge my efforts and perspective in a positive manner. His style made me feel comfortable opening up and be vulnerable with my issues. His coaching mirrors some of my own personal techniques with aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy as well as Solution Focus Therapy. However, his delivery was what really made the session worthwhile. It allowed me to be on the other side of the table and understand more of myself. I was not an unhappy person nor was I a very happy person. But I was very happy that I went through this process because it helped me discover ways of coaching myself. I would definitely recommend Gavin to anyone that would like to restructure their lifestyle and become a better version of themselves."
- B.L. (School Psychologist)
3) "Before starting my coaching sessions with Gavin I felt unhappy with the way I was living my life. In a way I was lost because I couldn't put my finger on what exactly was causing me to be unhappy. I tried to tackle the issue on my own but having no success I thought I should seek out help.
Originally my coaching sessions were focused on tackling my confidence because I thought that could be a good way to build a solid base for helping me with my happiness. Although it began with working on my confidence together with Gavin we have navigated through many of the problems I have been facing in my life. Depending on what I am going through in life we are able to work on what is troubling me at the present moment. By sharing tools, different ways of thinking, habit building, and most recently accountability I feel I have grown in ways that I would not have been able to do on my own.
I have grown a great deal in the past year and plan to continue having my coaching sessions with Gavin. One thing I have learned is we are constantly growing and with growth comes uncharted territory. It is of great value to me that I have Gavin to go to when these uncharted territories present difficulties and in a way this has been promoting my growth."
- G.K. (Occupational Therapist)
4) "Gavin is an outstanding coach. Our sessions together are transforming my confidence, my self-awareness, and my self-esteem.
Thanks to Gavin, I have discovered my life's purpose. He has helped me build habits and take actions that move me closer to my goals. Most of all, I feel I am more honest, more bold, and more authentic because of him.
I believe we all need a coach who believes in us and who genuinely wishes the best for us. Gavin is that coach for me and I feel extremely grateful to have him in my life."
- M.G. (Entrepreneur)
5) "I met Gavin at the Energy Levels workshop where I was able to connect and relate to him at ease. At the event we, went over 7 altitudes rationalizing how and why people act and think the way they do in the workplace. My purpose of attendance was to hone in on leadership skills to help me understand cognitive behaviors. Little did I know, my professional intentions began to shift into personal development as our group had open discussions on reality.
During our conference calls, Gavin taught me ways to acknowledge time every day to get centered. His team focus and interpersonal communication skills provides the guidance and direction to individuals out there that have the potential to grow. Gavin utilizes his time wisely and respectfully to work with you according to your individual needs. My experience was genuine as we accomplished goals together as a team.
- J.C. (MBA Student)