"There are several reasons why it was worth being coached, some of them are:
• On the emotional aspect, the coach became a counselor/friend with whom I shared my dreams and desires, always feeling escorted by him, despite the fact that he lives in another country.
• The learning process became very pragmatic. I learned a lot about creating my own long-term decision-making process and turning dreams into tangible realities.
• I gained a lot of confidence in myself.
One of the most important results of the process was that I got a job very quickly: in less than a month. It was not just “another job”; I actually got a great opportunity at a Brazilian multinational investment company, with the potential of long-term growth as a professional.
At work some of the results were:
• I could insert myself and adapt to my new workplace. In order for this to happen, it was necessary to deal with various adversities. Today I am feeling very stable and have been in my position for four months.
• I got to know myself better, which allowed me to show the best of my personality and improve when necessary. Change could be measured by counting the number of conflicts that I avoid today.
• I changed my way of thinking, understanding that it is not so much about "what I want", but "what is best for me." I adopted an ideology focused on achieving results, being more efficient and remaining calm.
I recommend Javier Lenzner as coach for three reasons:
• He has something very important, which is a huge ability to listen and understand people. It is an innate talent he has developed tremendously during his interesting life.
• He is a person who despite his age has an extensive experience in the field of human relations. He traveled extensively and interacted with many people of all races and beliefs. Therefore, he is an expert and speaks about real life experiences, never inventing, and is a practical person.
• He has one of the most important and essential ingredients of a coach: he's a great motivator. He spreads joy and is able to fill people of faith in themselves. In addition, to better exemplify, he has always been a "spiritual leader" to many people.
The results of the coaching process are very positive and tangible. After each coaching session, you feel you have the "power" over your future. Not control, but the power of your own self, to do almost anything you want by creating a detailed plan.