I am a certified executive coach. I am passionate about helping leaders shift from a mindset of Ready! Fire! Aim! to balance operational focus with people focus with humanity and speed.
Improving conflict management skills and enriching communication skills to strengthen team commitment.
Reducing burnout and exhaustion, and increasing trust and energy by growing leadership and delegation skills.
Favorite quote: The question isnt whos going to let me; its who is going to stop me. Ayn Rand
Are you stressed out by the demands of your job? Struggling with conflict in your workplace? Searching for a way to reduce burnout and exhaustion? I understand how you feel. Some of the frustrations my clients expressed include feeling:
- Constantly OVERWHELMED by too many responsibilities
- Frustrated that they cant seem to get ahead even though they believe they know better or have good ideas
- Aggravated that their job seems to be mostly about fixing problems and putting out fires a lot of have to and need to energy
- Tired of the all too often negative corporate culture where problems and failures get highlighted and successes too easily overlooked.
- Stressed out over workplace conflictfrom conflicting and competing personalities of peers, direct reports, bosses, etc.
Common comments that leaders in initial coaching sessions:
- My employees dont think for themselves. I have to make every decision.
- My employees think of only what they are doing, and just dont consider other factors and people impacted by what they do. Why do they make things so hard?
- Im amazed I get anything accomplished in a day with everyone making demands of my time.
- I dont want excuses; I want results.
- My boss tells me to get something done, but he really only wants it done his way.
During my federal career, I had often felt the same frustration. My impact as a leader changed after I learned the value and impact of having a coach. As a result, I obtained my certification as an Energy Leadership Coach and became a more effective and inspiring leader and coach.
As an Energy Leadership coach, I help you to:
o Re-focus your attention, beliefs, and perceptions so that they support your success as opposed to inhibiting it.
o Discover the real causes of the stress and overwhelm in your work; and reduce or eliminate the related impact
o Tap into the Energy of Success which enables amazing accomplishments, allows you to lead thru inspiration and motivation, and creates opportunities and solutions consistently
o Shift from focusing on problems and fighting fires; to proactively creating solutions AND having your team do so too.
o Recreate and envision the ideal image of your role as a leader within the organization
o Transition your role into that ideal image so that it reemerges as an energetic, successful and immensely satisfying way to work
I use a unique approach called Energy Leadership which helps by:
o Revealing your default tendencies
o Showing exactly how your perceptions and beliefs are creating the results showing up in your life
o Focus in on that which is holding you back the most
o Helping you to become conscious of how these default tendencies have guided their decisions and actions and driven their businesss success (or lack thereof)
o Helping you to consistently choose how to respond to your environment and get the results you desire.
I look forward to working with you to enhance your leadership skills, strengthen delegation skills, and improve conflict management skills. By working together, we challenge your self-doubts and beliefs that are limiting your confidence and personal impact. I can support you in boosting self-awareness, self-confidence, energy, and decision-making skills. Through this mindful approach, we can work together to clarify your values, establish your vision, and take action to attain and sustain the results you truly desire.